We are seeking a dynamic individual to play a key role by developing and implementing all marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have successfully demonstrated the ability to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail, work closely with individual advisors and senior management.
This is a part-time, hourly position; between 24-30 hours per week.
Normal Business Hours: Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Direct and manage all marketing related activities required to support company business plan objectives.
- Provide all necessary support for on-going and planned marketing/business development initiatives for the firm, as well as all the advisors.
- Analyze data regarding business development initiatives, web analytics and social media and develop reports for management which summarize the information obtained.
- Develop ideas for new marketing/business development initiatives based upon analysis of such data.
Marketing & Communications
- Design marketing support for enhanced client relationships, client retention and growth of new business.
- Work with vendors on productions of marketing materials. Manage quotes and proposals to stay within budget for outsourced marketing work.
- Coordinate support for programs/workshops presented.
- Work with advisors on articles used for distribution to Szarka Financial clients, prospects and general public.
- Design and development of all corporate communications to include: general client correspondence/announcements, business development solicitation letters & press releases.
- Work with advisors to create topics and talking points for TV interviews and commercials. Coordinate with Fox 8 contacts on the taping and distribution of videos. Update all social media and website.
Management of Web, Social Media and Graphic Design Projects
- Coordinate and monitor Web, Graphic Design and Social Media projects through completion to ensure quality control.
- Maintain library of company’s PowerPoint presentations to include: modifications/updates, obtaining approval from Compliance authority, ensuring of readiness for use by program presenters.
- Assist with and coordinate the development and production of materials used for presentations/seminars.
- Add videos to Szarka Financial YouTube Channel.
- Coordinate and assist (with respective strategic partners) with maintaining, generating content for, and monitoring of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+).
- Coordinate with strategic partners to add articles, videos, graphics and other content to Szarka Financial website through template.
- Complete monthly analytical reports summarizing performance on social media and web optimization
Qualifications, Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- 3 – 5 years working in a marketing role. Experience in Financial Services industry a plus.
- Solid understanding of web, social media and graphic design concepts
- Strong PC skills using the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience working with WordPress, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator a plus!
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Creative, proactive problem-solver.
Required Education, Licenses, Certifications & Designations:
- Bachelor’s degree – required with major in Marketing, Graphic Art or Business preferred/a plus
On the job. Additional training as required.
Szarka Financial has been serving individuals, large companies, small businesses, unions and communities in Northeast Ohio since 1985. We differ from our competitors in many ways. First, we are a planning firm – not a sales organization. We work in our clients’ best interests and solely for them. Second, we provide a team approach, providing personal attention every step of the way. Third, we provide customized solutions for our clients – not a “cookie cutter” approach to financial planning.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates email a cover letter and resume (focusing on accomplishments) to:
President, Szarka Financial
Interested candidates are expected to perform a thorough review of the Szarka Financial website in order to gain a good understanding of the organization, before submitting a cover letter and resume for consideration.