Scaling the Market
Join Les as he discusses the current economic and political landscape, such as rising interest rates and the strengthening of the economy. He will talk about current stock market trends and the optimism around the economic data, and what are the potential risks the market is facing.
- What are Some of the Potential Dangers Facing the Market?
- How Long can This Stock Market Rally Continue?
- Overview of the Current Economic and Political Landscape
Invite a Friend or Family Member
Do you know someone who has questions regarding the economy, their finances, or retirement? Guests are welcome, so please invite them to attend!
Deadline to RSVP is Wednesday, November 8.
Please RSVP by registering below. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (440) 779-1430 or send an e-mail to Daleene Folkmann.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Register to Attend the Upcoming Economic Update
Lunch Session from 12-2 PM on November 16 or the Dinner Session from 6-8 PM on November 16
We are excited to announce that Szarka Financial is now using the Eventbrite registration system for our semi-annual Economic Update sessions. Many of you may already be familiar with Eventbrite as a growing number of companies and organizations are now using this system for registration for all of their special events and public meetings.
We chose to use Eventbrite as it does a very good job of sending timely, detailed confirmations when a person registers to attend an event.
Please follow the instructions below to use Eventbrite to register for the Economic Update session of your choice:
- Click below (it will redirect you to our Eventbrite page)
- Select your time and date
- Click the green “Register” button
- Click on the green “Checkout” button
- Fill out the required fields* and click “Complete Registration”
- A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide
*When typing in your email address on the registration form, you will see a reference to “tickets.” Although the Eventbrite system normally issues tickets for events, we are not using that option for our Economic Update sessions.